COACHING AND CONSULTING SERVICES FOR HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS
SEE HOW HEALTH CARE AUTHORITY, AUTHOR AND COACH KURT KAZANOWSKI CAN INSPIRE YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Evaluate your organizations’ readiness for growth.
- Market place assessment and differentiation analysis.
- Business plan development with tactical growth actions.
- Sales team development and field coaching.
- Intake and admission department structure and process improvement.
- Actions to increase referral inquiry to admission and 90-day rolling conversion rates.
- Large account development strategies with accountable care organizations, and insurance companies.
- Health systems and physician groups.
- Palliative care program development and strategy use.
- Start-ups and exit planning and execution.
- “Hoshin-driven” strategic planning.
- Board education, facilitation and development.
- Installation and execution of the Seven Pillars of Growth.
THE 7 PILLARS OF GROWTH FOR HOSPICE, HOME CARE & POST ACUTE CARE ORGANIZATIONS
Regardless of your coaching and consulting needs, Kurt’s goal is to help you find new and innovative ways to serve more people, create break-through opportunities to grow, and improve overall profitability.
If you would like to explore how Kurt can help you in one of these areas or to schedule a free, confidential, no obligation consultation, please EMAIL US or call 734-658-6162.
ABOUT KURT KAZANOWSKI
Kurt Kazanowski is a speaker, author and consultant that works with organizations and individuals to help them create a positive and proactive approach to growth and financial health. Employing the principles of NOW, Kurt speaks to organizations, groups and individuals in an effort to help them identify and unleash a new found vitality and freedom that transforms organizations and individuals to realize, recognize and achieve their goals.
CLIENT REVIEWS AND TESTIMONIALS
Thank you for coming to Massachusetts to keynote the 2018 HPCFM Annual Meeting on May 24th! The rave reviews are still coming in. While many attend this meeting for its networking and business opportunities, some...
“Kurt provided our group with a nice Key Note address and two break-out sessions. His presentation challenged our thinking and helped reinforce key fundamentals, and his content and style was just what we needed.”...
“All the resources that Kurt shared with us are useful to me. I like that he lived it, and were so open and positive. He was a wealth of information and a lot to digest....
“Two things that I took away and will apply to my own life, is that I need to plan NOW- a family meeting, read the book, and split R&R time between caregiver and adult child....
“The Hospice care portion was definitely new information to me. For upcoming workshops, I’d recommend Kurt hold different sessions for different “experiences levels”- New to caring (needing resources/reaching out for help) to experienced (long-term coping...
“Kurt was a perfect match for what we were exploring for our hospital and hospice program. You truly motivated all of us!...
“By blending his experience as a nurse with his business development expertise he offers a unique approach and style."...
“Thank you for all the information, will definitely help in our proactive planning approach.” ...
“The Hospice care and personal assistance information were most helpful to us in planning our futures.” ...