BUSINESS TO BUSINESS WORKSHOPS
SPECIALIZED B2B HOSPICE TRAINING PROGRAMS – STRATEGIES FOR NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES GROWTH
There are three core training sessions that are prerequisites for growth. They are as follows:
1. Growth Plan Development
This one-day workshop and three-to-four-day method is focused on starting a process to Create a Culture of Growth in your organization. All staff are invited to this workshop.
The main purpose of this training is to clearly identify the growth opportunities and barriers for serving more people, and more importantly, the associated counter-measures to eliminate the barriers and turbo-charge the opportunities.
This interactive, fun and fast-paced workshop uses the Chrysler Corporation’s Rapid Redesign service model. A new approach in health care. The results of this workshop are to start a culture change to support growth and produce a written strategic growth plan for the organization to apply moving forward.
2. Referral Inquiry to Admission Conversion Rate improvement
The strategic question here is, why invest one more dollar in making the referral phone ring if you are not maximizing the conversion of those referrals to an admission?
This training is intended to strengthen your current intake and admission model or to redesign it to drive better results.
The training and methodology used in this improvement process starts with making sure ALL your referrals (formal and those “napkin” referrals are captured and categorized for action), defining what a true NTUC is, assessing your readiness to admit and learning to work the pending in a new, innovative and creative way.
A one-two percentage improvement in your conversion rate over the course of a year can yield significant financial results to your organization. A free no-obligation assessment of the organization’s “potential,” is available to you upon request.
3. Hospice Sales Boot Camp “Happy Feet On The Street
This workshop and training is unique, as it is a combination of didactic classroom training and field work and coaching. This two-to-three-day training and be customized.
The main purpose of this training is to clearly identify the growth opportunities and barriers for serving more people and learn new sales strategies for implementation.
The use of video is used to help sales staff improve their skill sets. This workshop provides sales staff the structure and processes needed to drive great outcomes- referral inquiries! Some of the training elements include:
- Managing your territory effectively and efficiently
- How to structure your calendar to make 10 quality account visits per day
- The rule of a “third” for developing new accounts
- The art of effective follow-up
- The powerful use of a Customer Relationship Management system.
These are a few of the topics covered. The practical use of this training is done with field work and coaching.
- Busting through barriers and objections
- Seven steps to producing a referral
- Understanding and delivering better value propositions
- Avoiding the professional “ground-hog day” effect trap
- Leaning to weed the garden
These processes are improved and put to use in field work and training. Quality outcome driven sales is both an art and science. This workshop and training will help your organization serve more people and grow!
Training offering can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. Training programs can be delivered onsite, over the phone, or through video conferencing.
The training topics below are examples of what other organizations we have worked with have requested and what we have executed. Contact me to discuss your training needs!
- Barrier and objection busting referral road blocks
- Getting Marketing + Clinical to equal 3; not 2
- Selling an Inpatient Hospice Unit to a Hospital Executive
- Improving your sales team production
- How to become a valuable asset to an Accountable Care Organization (AC)
- Improving your 90-day rolling referral to admission rate
- The Power of Professional Advisory Boards (PAB)
- How to respond to the impending U shape or Tiered hospice payment system
- Using a “Hospital Tool Kit” to grow your acute care business
- The power of a General Inpatient Hospice (GIP) Cluster Bed Program in Hospitals and SNF
- Board education on hospice trends, changes and challenges.
- The use of Hoshin Planning in Strategy Development
If you would like to explore how we can assist you with the training needs for your hospice organization or to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, please call 734-658-6162 or EMAIL US HERE.
B2C Workshops: The Challenges and Solutions of the Adult Caregiver
Kurt offers a series of workshops focused on the challenges and solutions of the adult caregiver. The tsunami of aging around the world is having profound effects on both the adult caregiver and the businesses that employ these people. Caregiver burnout and loss of productivity are a few examples.
The adult children of elderly parents are finding themselves unprepared to deal with the challenges facing them. Helping them understand the solutions and resources available to them can make a world of difference! Kurt’s workshops are geared towards businesses, churches and community groups to help them gain a sense of confidence, development of skills and an understanding of the resources that will aid them in care for an aging loved one.
These comprehensive workshops focus on:
- Addressing the challenges and solutions of the adult caregiver.
- Detecting and preventing caregiver burnout
- “The Talk”: How to start the dialogue with parents on lifestyle changes, and allowing a caregiver into the home.
- Falls in the home: facts and prevention
- How to pay for home care services and little-known VA Benefits.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s personal care and communication techniques.
- Long-term care and financial decision-making.
- Hospice myths and misunderstandings… and much more!
In addition to the workshops, Kurt’s book “A Son’s Journey” is a tool written to guide adult children in caring for their aging parents. He has a true passion for sharing information and his expertise for those in need of assistance, and he instills these practices in the caregivers at his home care company, Homewatch CareGivers of Southeastern Michigan and First-Home Care in Moscow, Russia. For more information on upcoming workshops, events, or to book him for your next event, email Kurt or call 734-658-6162.
ABOUT KURT KAZANOWSKI
Kurt Kazanowski is a speaker, author and consultant that works with organizations and individuals to help them create a positive and proactive approach to growth and financial health. Employing the principles of NOW, Kurt speaks to organizations, groups and individuals in an effort to help them identify and unleash a new found vitality and freedom that transforms organizations and individuals to realize, recognize and achieve their goals.
CLIENT REVIEWS AND TESTIMONIALS
“Kurt provided our group with a nice Key Note address and two break-out sessions. His presentation challenged our thinking and helped reinforce key fundamentals, and his content and style was just what we needed.”...
“All the resources that Kurt shared with us are useful to me. I like that he lived it, and were so open and positive. He was a wealth of information and a lot to digest....
“Two things that I took away and will apply to my own life, is that I need to plan NOW- a family meeting, read the book, and split R&R time between caregiver and adult child....
“The Hospice care portion was definitely new information to me. For upcoming workshops, I’d recommend Kurt hold different sessions for different “experiences levels”- New to caring (needing resources/reaching out for help) to experienced (long-term coping...
“Kurt was a perfect match for what we were exploring for our hospital and hospice program. You truly motivated all of us!...
“By blending his experience as a nurse with his business development expertise he offers a unique approach and style."...
“Thank you for all the information, will definitely help in our proactive planning approach.” ...
“The Hospice care and personal assistance information were most helpful to us in planning our futures.” ...